Monday, February 11, 2008

To and FRO

We've all been a bit shy of the barber lately. A couple of weeks ago, my eldest, who was quite proud of his "Harry Potter" style hair, asked me to put gel in his hair so it would be fluffy like Luke Skywalker's for church. We put the product in his wet hair and blow dried it. For extra effect, I had him lean over so I could blow dry his hair upside down. The result:















It took some wrestling to convince him to let me capture the moment for posterity--the effect of his hair bouncing as he ran away from me brought to mind the bowl cuts of the early eighties. After a little taming with water, he was satisfied enough to venture out into public.

3 comments:

Shell said...

Nice hair! Good to hear from you again.

Camille said...

Awesome!! :)

Coach said...

I'm going to have to try that now. :-)

Found your blog through Alberta. High school was a long time ago [sigh] ;-)