Sunday, November 2, 2008
One down, 29 to go...
I finished writing my first 1700 words for NaNoWriMo last evening, and it took me less than an hour! I was utterly shocked, imagining instead that I would be a slave to my daily word count goal (1670), tiredly writing myself into oblivion each night. I guess starting a novel wasn't as hard as expected. I do anticipate, however, difficult writing times ahead. You know, when you can't decide where the story is going, what new characters you should introduce to keep the story moving, etc. But what the heck. I started.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Go Ang!!! I doubt I will be able to do it with you, so I will cheer you on instead. :)
I have to say, I am truly impressed at how your creativity is flowing - you never cease to inspire me. Almost 12,000 words and counting...
Post a Comment