Monday, March 17, 2008
Entrepreneurship--what a cool word!
Yup. I'm doing Mary Kay again. This time from an efficiency expert perspective. I know I'm not the typical "Mary Kay Stalker", and I'm glad. However, I am interested in finding out how I can make it work for me while not stalking anyone AND keeping all my friends! My ideas center around setting up an account for each "preferred" customer where they can accumulate 15% of the order total as a credit of the orders of those they refer to my website. Did that make any sense? Also, there is a neat online tool that does a virtual makeover--with just a few parameters such as face shape, eye placement and type, and hair/eye color, the website generates a "customized look" for you. This would make it easier for me to ship "person-specific" samples out for people to try. My goal is to have people incentivized to hold their own "parties" without me being there, per se. I could give them all pertinent samples, and they could all order online through my website! Of course, I know nothing about customizing websites, so this will be a learning process. Hee Hee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cool, it all made sense to me. Tony has really gotten into customizing web sites and you are so smart I am sure you can do anything.
Good luck.
Post a Comment