Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Rest of the Story

For those of you who read the Boys to Kings blog, here are some additional "in-between" and "after" photos of the great midnight perm-a-thon that took place in our kitchen between February and March.

We are looking a bit blurry and out of focus here, but that's probably okay, considering how long he had to sit still. We had to take a few walking/sitting breaks, where we all switched places. Next is the "I'm all done, hooray! Let's get some sleep now!" picture:

Just FYI, this is the second perm for my dh. He allowed my roommates and I to perm his hair BEFORE we were even engaged. It was true love. What else can I say. Just for the record, he has awesome hair, whether it is permed, straight, short, or long!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

That is true love! lol It looks great too!

Kimberly said...

Good work! It looks great! I had no idea that hair-perming was one of your many talents...