skip to main | skip to sidebar

A Liefy Would

Can we see the forest for the trees?

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

More nerdiness

The NerdTests' Space Test says I'm an Uber Space Nerd.  What kind of space nerd are you?  Click here!

I was a little disappointed in my space sciences score--I should spend more time with my oldest son on his space studies, I guess!
Posted by Arborist at 11:30 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)


About Me

Arborist
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2008 (21)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ▼  January (3)
      • More nerdiness
      • A Sad, Sad Fate
      • 'Nuff said.
  • ►  2007 (10)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)

Favorite Blogs

  • Youngcrochet
  • What's It Like?
  • Smegmatis
  • Musings of a Homeschool Father
  • Kimberly's Jerusalem Adventure
  • Boys to Kings
Shop online with me, your Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant