Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Crazy Ballet

Here is a clip Stephen asked me to put on my blog because, frankly, it is funny. As a homeschooler, I occasionally do random, unprecedented things like making clown costumes out of t-shirts and silly clown hats out of fabric remnants when my kids ask me to. (Most of the time I say "maybe sometime.") I was glad I took time out of my own concerns on this occasion, however, because they staged an awesome "Mother Ginger" on our deck for the neighborhood kids. My only regret is that I ran out of camera memory. . .

Presenting Stephen, Gareth, and Jacob Millsap in Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker 2006:



6 comments:

Camille said...

Tell the kids we LOVED it! The clowns looked a little tired towards the end...perhaps it was because they wore themselves out trying to get out of Mother Ginger's skirt. :)

Colby said...

Oh hahaha!

Tamra said...

How adorable! I love this!

Shell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shell said...

Very fun! I think they are great. Your kids will love the memories you are making with them.

Brandi said...

Absolutely darling!