Have any of you heard that They Might Be Giants Song, "Spiderman"? My kids have been singing it the past couple of days. Dale bought me an mp3 player because the cd player died in our van, and I just loaded it up with whatever I had on my computer. I am rather partial to songs with obscure and inane lyrics, so there were several TMBG songs (including "The sun is a mass of incandescent gas. . .") and several Star Wars songs by Weird Al Yankovic. (I can't keep my happiness to myself every time I hear, "Y-O-D-A Yoda".) Anyway, after brainwashing my children with these great songs, they dressed up in their spiderman suits and walked around the house singing "boon, big ba-boon, big ba-boon, big ba-boon, big ba- SPIDERMAAAAN! SPIDERMAAAN!. . ."
Tonight we had two spidermen, one Russian peasant baby,
an intense Harry Potter,
4 comments:
I need to get me one of those mp3 players for my van! Our tape player doesn't work...yes we only have a tape player. :P
Oh, what fun your boys are! I loved their costumes, but especially yours. You always have the neatest clothes to dress up in!
Love it! Great pics!
Thanks Tamra! That means a lot coming from you.
Aaargh, matey ... thar be a fine lookin' pirate lady ...
Post a Comment